Vacancy - Food and Beverage Team Leader (Leuven, Belgium)
The Leuven Institute for Ireland in Europe is an NGO based in the historic Irish College, Leuven, Belgium. The Institute operates accommodation, catering, conference facilities and programmes at its campus in Leuven, Belgium.
The institute is currently looking to recruit a food and beverage team leader to work with a team in delivering a high standard of service to its customers and clients.
o Completing work rosters in advance with team co-ordinator
o Liaising with reception on activity requirements
o Ensuring sufficient levels of all stock and materials are in place
- Keeping a regular list of all stock items
o Work with the team co-ordinator on meal planning
o Ensure all catering areas are kept tidy and clean at all times
o Keep a register of all food and beverage products
o Serve meals to guests at meal times
o Work with trainees on a daily basis and check on quality of their work
o Develop the skills of the trainees in relation to the tasks to be performed
o Ensure trainees are punctual, properly attired and mannerly towards others
- The ideal candidate will be ambitious, highly motivated and a self-starter, be able to work independently and use their own initiative
- Excellent communications and customer service skills are essential
- Candidates will be preferably qualified to Degree level and have 2-3 years’ experience working in the hospitality industry
- Competencies should include a high level of attention to detail and the necessary interpersonal skills to work as a part of a small team
- Previous experience of managing a team in the hospitality industry
Applicants should submit their CV and a letter of motivation to email@example.com by 5pm Friday 17th November 2017. Applications without a letter of motivation will not be considered.