The Leuven Institute for Ireland in Europe is currently interviewing for a Front of House Traineeto join our team in Leuven, Belgium on a six-month basis: (longer placements will also be considered)
Front of house staff are responsible for:
- Managing the Reception, Telephones, and Room Reservations
- Ensuring reception is covered during business hours.
- Delivering a professional greeting to clients and visitors, to the highest standards
- Ensuring visitors booking in and out system is maintained and adhered to at all times
- Assisting with setting up and ensuring smooth running of conferences and meetings.
- Ensuring the reception area is maintained to a high standard and is presentable at all times.
- Producing receipts and invoices for clients.
- Filing and organising documents.
- Reviewing and setting procedures for effective operation
- Implement dynamic operational working procedures, to support the delivery of service excellence
- Develop strong communication and line reporting procedures to guide service implementation making improvements or changes where required
- Excellent people skills
- Able to operate with minimal input from senior management, exercise excellent judgement and decision making and customer service driven.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Confident in both when to make a decision, and when to seek further clarification on a decision.
- The opportunity to work with other Trainees from both different areas and countries
- Accommodation, provisions for meals and laundry facilities are included as part of the placement
- A weekly allowance of €125.00- paid into your Irish Bank Account
Please forward your CV by email to email@example.com